Monday, September 20, 2010

Damon is 2 months old!

Ok, well he was 2 months last Thursday, so I'm a little late. I took him to the doctor's and he weighs a whopping 13 pounds 10 ounces!! (Peyton wasn't even 13 pounds until she was 4 months old!) I was very much surprised, although I could definitely tell he had been growing. He's also 23.5 inches long, so tall! He is wearing 6 month clothes already.

Damon is such a sweet little boy. He is always super smiley and only cries when he really needs/wants something, which is mostly food or sleep. He is a great eater and has started waking up only once at night and taking good naps during the day. He loves to be propped up so he can see the world. He can raise up his whole head and chest when he is on the floor for tummy time and just yesterday we were able to get him to laugh for the first time! So cute. I love my little guy!

I know I used this picture already, but it's one of my favorites!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristen said...

He's so adorable and sweet! He's growing and maturing so well!

Kerr Family said...

He is so adorable. I can't believe he's 13 lbs 10 oz already. I think he's going to be tall like his Daddy though. I love his cute little smiles. So adorable. Would love to get together one day and meet the little guy.