Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Family Time

On Labor Day, we headed to Big Bear to walk around the little village there and walk by the lake. We had a fun day and the weather was beautiful!!





Peyton refused to smile for any pictures. Crazy girl!
This is my happy smiley guy! He is such a great baby and is so happy and content. He loves to be propped up so he can get a better view of the world!
My two cute kiddos.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kerr Family said...

I just love Big Bear. It's one of my favorite places. If we could ever afford it I would love to own a little cabin up there and stay there during the summer. The town is so charming too.

The picture of Peyton and Damien (sp? sorry) makes Peyton look so tall. Cute kiddos!

Kristen said...

i LOVE the last picture with P holding D! Her face is just priceless, like she's saying "here, are you happy? take the picture already". Cracks me up!!

PS I just realized that little Damon just HAPPENS to be the same name as one of the hunks on Vampire Diaries...coincidence? I don't think so missy!!! lol