Not sure what her deal is, but lately my 2 1/2 year old daughter is very into tissues. Before she takes a nap or goes to bed, she asks for a tissue and holds it in her hands until she falls asleep. She has even woken up in the middle of the night crying for one and as soon as I give it to her, she tells me "You can go back to bed, mama." I used to forget about them and would find 3 or 4 crumpled up tissues when I went to make her bed. Is this weird? She already sleeps with several stuffed animals, so I don't know if it is some type of security thing or not.
What is a weird thing your child/child's friend/niece/nephew/cousin/etc. has done?
5 comments:
My almost 5 year old boy still has his favorite pillow that he lugs around everywhere and still sucks his thumb.
A few months ago Kora HAD to go to bed with socks on her hands. It was cold but usually if you put your hands under your blanket you are just fine. She refused to go to bed without socks on her hands. She would put up quite a big fit until we gave her some. Eventually I figured I would just buy her a pair of gloves to wear instead. She wore the gloves a total of 3 times in bed and was mysteriously over her need to wear socks or anything on her hands to bed. She hasn't done it since. It lasted about 2 weeks. Don't know what caused it or why it ended. Kids are just kids! Who knows why they do the things they do.
awww that's actually really cute. I'm sure she uses that instead of a blanket as a security thing.
That's so funny! :) Kaelyn does so many weird things like that. Kids are so funny with all their stages they go through.
Caleb's weirdest thing lately is that he won't go to bed unless he eats a banana.... even when he just ate dinner. Sometimes he has even woken up in the middle of the night asking for one. It's crazy, haha.
Post a Comment