Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jake the Foot Dog

Puppies are a lot more like kids than I ever thought. For example, one thing you do with kids is find out their likes and quirks and then use that to help them behave or just be happy. For our new puppy Jake, feet/shoes are his thing.

I walk around the house and am almost constantly tripping over him because he is right at my feet. And if I pause for more than a few seconds, he's laying down on them! Whenever we are at the table, he's right under there at our feet and whenever we sit down in the living room, he's either on our laps or laying on our feet.

When he can't find a pair of feet, he will usually seek out a pair of shoes to nap on. It's the funniest thing.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute! What an adorable puppy! I want him!

aprilaleman said...

I love him!