Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower on Saturday and it was lots of fun! My mother-in-law and sister-in-law Loma put it together for me and they did a fantastic job! We had good food and cute decorations, and of course games (cause you can't have a baby shower without games!) I got to visit with lots of friends and got oodles of cute clothes to boot! A BIG thank you to those who came and made it fun!




The yummy cake!
This game didn't quite work out, but it was sure funny! The idea was for me to diaper the water balloon while it was squirting out at me (since little boys do tend to do that) but the balloon did not hold up and kept popping. So when I say I had a baby shower, I mean it literally as well!

Peyton did not like the balloon game, she said she was scared of it. Poor girl.
Peyton kept herself entertained the whole time, playing and trying on different "hats".

And if you want to know what happened to the balloons leftover from the party, here you go:





Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristen said...

How cute! You look so great! Looks like the party was a lot of fun! Congrats again!