Monday, May 10, 2010

Lots of Pictures and Lack of Motivation

Call it the 7-year itch....but I definitely have not been blogging that long. I'm just tired and have lacked the motivation and creativity lately to post anything. Forgive me. I will try to do better but I am not making any promises. I really started this blog to keep my family updated on our comings and goings and the growing up of our daughter, so if that's all that ever gets up here, I apologize. I had a blast with my family here a couple weeks ago, and thought I would share some pictures. It was very tiring, but oh so fun and worth it.


















Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristen said...

glad you're back, even if it's sporadic. THE PICS ARE SO CUTE! Looks like you guys have had such a great time! Happy mothers day yesterday! ps i love your new layout

Kurt+Amy said...

Such CUTE pictures looks like you all had fun!! In that first pic of Peyton up close she looks so much like you!! I have never really thought that before but man oh man she looks like you in that picture what a beauty queen!