Monday, May 17, 2010

Meet Jake!

Jake is the newest member of our family! He is a 9 week old chocolate lab and we absolutely love him!!




Love his gorgeous green eyes!





Photobucket

9 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute! He's freaking adorable!

Laurel said...

I showed Natalie and she was very excited, she said, "Is he a big dog or a little dog?" I told her that he is a little dog now, but that he'll grow into a big dog.

Mollie said...

Aww, he is so handsome! Labs make great family dogs.

Kerr Family said...

I have ALWAYS wanted a chocolate lab. I love thier brown fur. He's adorable! You are going to be one busy mommy of 2....and a half! BTW. I still want to see Letters to Juliet I have just been really busy. Have any free time that you can see it?

Kerr Family said...

Correction "their". I hate when I spell something wrong.

Ashley Stone said...

oh my goodness!!!!! SOOOOOO CUTE!

Courtney Davey said...

His paws are huge!! He's going to be an BIG adorable dog. I love it!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I think chocolate labs are so pretty. You are brave to take on a new dog when you're about to have a baby - I don't know if I could do it!

Kurt+Amy said...

Oh my goodness what a CUTE puppy!! We had to give our dog up when we moved, she's with a nice couple from our old ward but still so sad!! We miss our doggie, your pup is so adorable!