Monday, April 19, 2010

Talent Show

Peyton sang in our ward talent show this weekend and I think she did so good! She didn't need my help at all, I just held the microphone (because I know it would distract her if she held it). Enjoy!!




Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristen said...

So adorable! She's such a doll!

Monica said...

What a cutie! She did great and wasn't even afraid! You just might have a little performer on your hands :D

Kerr Family said...

She is so cute! She's so talented. I love how she knows all the words. I'm deeply impressed! Great job Peyton!!!

Jill Duncan said...

That was SO cute!!! I'm so impressed by her memory skills, and the fact that she would sing in front of all those people!! She did such a good job. You must be so proud!!

The Earl Family said...

Wow, that was amazing. I played it for Laura and she smiled and clapped her hands! When Paton was done, Laura kept pointing at the computer until I played it again!