We had beautiful weather on Friday and wanted to take advantage of the sun, so Peyton and I had a front yard picnic. Normally I would do it in the backyard, but...
it still pretty much looks like this. (We're working on it!!)
So while the neighbors may point and laugh, we didn't care. We ate and soaked up some rays. We would have run through the sprinklers, but the wind picked up and killed that dream.
Camera didn't focus (and I could hardly see through the blinding light) but we found a ladybug! Peyton wouldn't hold it though and was just content looking at it. I painted Peyton's toes for the first time too! She loves it.
I saw you post this on FB and wanted to comment...then I forgot so I am doing it now. How fun to have a front yard picnic and toe nail painting party. Fun! Life is no fun when you are worried about what other people think. Our backyard looked exactly like what yours does until last Friday. We got sod put in and I love it. We still can't walk on it for another week and a half but soon. It really wasn't as expensive as we thought. Enjoy your front yard though, it looks beautiful and green.
4 comments:
Looks like a great time!
Very cute, I love the pics! What a fun idea!
Ahhhh...to cute and lots of fun! Love my girls!!
I saw you post this on FB and wanted to comment...then I forgot so I am doing it now. How fun to have a front yard picnic and toe nail painting party. Fun! Life is no fun when you are worried about what other people think. Our backyard looked exactly like what yours does until last Friday. We got sod put in and I love it. We still can't walk on it for another week and a half but soon. It really wasn't as expensive as we thought. Enjoy your front yard though, it looks beautiful and green.
Post a Comment