Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a nice, simple, laid-back Easter this year. Peyton had fun hunting for some eggs in the morning. Then we watched General Conference (which was so good and uplifting!) After that we went to Grandma and Papa's house to hunt for lots more eggs and had the yummiest dinner! We also watched Journey to the Center of the Earth there. Before bed, Peyton told me. "Ok, so we will look for more eggs tomorrow." I guess I know which part she liked the best!!



Getting ready to go downstairs and hunt for those eggs! (this picture makes me laugh because her face looks really weird in it. You'll see what I mean if you compare it to the next picture.)



On the hunt for some eggs!


So happy she found them all!Showing off her spoils.



Hunting for eggs at Grandma and Papa's house




Look at all those eggs!!




Photobucket

5 comments:

The Earl Family said...

So cute! I can't wait until Laura really "gets" collecting eggs.

Kristi said...

Wow, her hair is getting so thick, it's so cute! I'm jealous! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Look how happy she is to have found them. Soooooo cute!

Kristen said...

love it, so cute!

Kerr Family said...

Wow, all those eggs are for her? Sweet! I like how the video ends abruptly after she opens the egg and finds candy in there, lol. I also liked how you asked if she saw any more and she would say "yep" but didn't really see any. So cute!