
Dear Weather,
Will you please do me a favor and make up your mind already? First it rains like crazy. Then you tease us with a few nice days. Then we get more rain. And cold. Now it's spring, and we had a nice couple of days, but then we get some crazy winds and rain again?
Here's why I need you to decide what season we are in:
First of all, I have a lot of really cute summer clothes that I am dying for my daughter to wear, but I am afraid to pull them out and have her freeze her tush off.
Second, she is also outgrowing all of her winter clothes, and since we are off season, not only can I not go out and buy her warm clothes, but I also do not WANT to buy her warmer clothes for only a few days worth of cold.
Thirdly, I am also sick of taking the heated blanket on and off of my bed. I cannot stand to get into a freezing cold bed when I am already cold (and I also cannot stand getting into a warm bed when I am already hot!). Not to mention that my heater is also not very happy with you, since I keep changing the temperature and turning it off and on all the time.
Finally, I am getting very pregnant. And as much as I don't look forward to the swelling which will most likely occur with the heat, the warmer it is, the less clothes I have to wear. And since I already cannot wear most things in my closet, it would be much appreciated if you would hurry it up and be spring/summer weather on a regular basis already.
Sincerely,
A Fed-Up Pregnant Housewife and Mom

3 comments:
Amen sister!
Haha, I know what you mean! It has been the same way here! We just got Chandler a bike on Saturday and he hasn't got to go outside yet this week because of the yucky weather. I am going to miss boots, but besides that I will be SO happy to ditch all my winter clothes.
You are so cute! I agree but at the same time I am really not looking forward to the heat. The weather is so weird I try to dress my kids according to how I "think" it's going to be and always end up getting it wrong. Last saturday I was expecting a warm day so I dressed the kids up in shorts and short sleeved shirts....it was freezing. Today I bundled Mylie up in a sweater, pants and tights....it was so hot she started to strip down. I can't win. I wish it would make up it's mind...but also hoping it chooses to just stay cold a bit longer. Hopefully for your sake the sun comes back and you can put Peyton in all those cute summer clothes. Good thing about being a parent is that if you see another child in high waters most parents understand and feel your pain. :)
Post a Comment