Thursday, February 9, 2012

At the moment

I am typing this from my awesome laptop that my hubby gave me for my birthday last month. I use this thing so much I think it has paid for itself in usefulness already.

My hubby is watching the Justin Bieber documentary "Never Say Never." I guess we need to get TV again since Netflix is obviously running out of things for us to watch.

I am texting my amazing little sister. She is seriously the best. I must have been first in line to get a sister because she is the cream of the crop.

My kids are bathed and sleeping in their beds. I am so grateful I have been smart enough to sleep train them. My life is so much more peaceful because of it.

I have some serious writer's block. I have been wanting to post more but I can never think of what to write about. I don't think very many people read this anyway, but I usually write for myself anyways.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

I read it...and enjoy it. Awesome present. What a nice hubby.