I have to admit, it was so much fun and so nice to just spend that time with just Peyton! It used to only be us two for a long time, but it has pretty much been since Damon has been born that we haven't gotten too much of that one on one time.
Let me just say, I love this little girl! The white pumpkins were her favorite and she was always pointing them out.
Collecting leaves kept her busy for awhile, while we waited for everyone else to get there.
Her preschool class!
Good ol' Grandpa, driving the tractor for the hay ride! (He isn't Peyton's grandpa, but that is what the lady called him).
Peyton at the end with the pumpkin she got to take home!
I took her out to lunch afterwards simply because I just wanted to make this time with her last a little bit longer. The waitress was so nice and said she though Peyton was in Kindergarten with how tall she was and how mature she acted. :) That's my girl!
2 comments:
so cute!! she's adorable. what a fun mommy/daughter day
Looks like you had fun! It's always nice to have a day with the girls.
Post a Comment