Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Faves

5 of my favorite things this week:


1. A good workout


Because a good workout can make you feel so good, especially when you have had a little hiatus for a couple weeks. So glad I got a good workout in today!

2. Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi

Because it gives me a break from all the water I drink...without the calories or caffeine.

3. Damon

Because he is so dang cute and today whenever I would sit down on the floor, he would maneuver his way over to me and sit in my lap and I just love it.

4. Peyton
Because I got to spend some much needed time with her and because she is the best little girl a mom could have asked for.

5. A good steak
Because hopefully my hubby and I can go on a hot date here tonight. Yum!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

I didn't realize how much I like the "like" button on Facebook. Because I would like this blog post. Such fun things!