That I have only 5 weeks left (but this picture was actually last week at 6 weeks left)
Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry.... it keeps me from getting so bored of all the water I'm drinking and keeps me sane some days.

Ice... because I eat ice all day everyday and have gone through 10 lbs. of ice a week for the last 4 weeks (not exaggerating, we buy 20 lb. bags of ice at Costco and they only last us 2 weeks).
This pretty purple nail polish I just used to paint my fingers (great product! I painted them this morning. Dries super fast and the thicker brush made it easy to apply and look good in just one coat!) Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish in Lovely Lilac
4 comments:
Good stuff!! Good luck with the final stretch of your pregnancy!
you look so cute! I hope i look that great preggers! Sally hansen is seriously the best nail polish ever! i have that color too and i love it. can't wait for the baby! good luck with these last few weeks!
A dog has to have "his" girl and looks like he has one. BTW, love her bedhead, reminds me of Mylie.
You look so stinkin' cute all preggers. Wish I could see you in person before you have the baby.
Love the purple polish. I love Sally Hansen. I too bought a purple nail polish, LOVE IT. I painted Kora's fingers and toes...but it's more of an electric purple.
If you ever want to drop Peyton off while you are having one of your DR. appointments I would love to watch her....and see you too. Or we can just go to lunch when you come out here. Let me know!
I miss you guys.....
Post a Comment