Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cooking Blogs/Sites

Sorry for the lack of posts last week! I had one of those weeks and I didn't even realize it until the week was over that I didn't post a single thing (except a recipe, of course). I can't guarantee it won't happen again though! Life seems to have taken a turn for the busy lately.

But today I just wanted to share a few of my favorite food websites and blogs with you. These are the places I go to look for new recipes the most often. I am in desperate need of organizing all of my recipes to add to my permanent file, and I still have a giant manila folder of recipes I have yet to try. All in good time.

The Pioneer Woman - Ree is hilarious! I would go read her recipes just to read the funny things she comes up with. She always has step by step, gorgeous photos of each recipe, and she just makes me laugh.

Bake at 350 - Bridget makes the most gorgeous cookies! She has such cute designs and maybe one day I'll be able to decorate like her. Not only cookies though, she also has a whole lot of yummy desserts in her arsenal. So good!

Rookie Cookie - Whitney is so smart. She makes up her own recipes! I mean, maybe it's just me, but that seems like a HUGE talent! The only talent I have is the ability to follow a recipe.

My Kitchen Cafe - Mel has a giant index of so many good recipes. Everything from main courses to desserts. Every recipe I have tried from her site I have loved!

Beantown Baker - Jen is an amazing cook. She has the most yummiest dessert recipes, but she also has some good main dishes as well! Beautiful photos accompany each recipe (now if only I could get mine to look so good).

Two Peas and Their Pod
- this cooking couple is so cute. They have such a variety of recipes and most of them are healthy as well as yummy. They also come up with their own recipes and I am in awe of them!

What about you? What websites or blogs do you go to for new recipes?


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oooh I'm defintiely saving these website as a favorite! Thanks for sharing!

Kristi said...

I love:
Our Best Bites
gourmet mom on the go
picky palate
prudence and penny wise

I also follow rookie cookie and pioneer woman. I rarely make one of Ree's recipes though because we are very health conscience and they are mostly high in fat. I would definitely would recommend the four I said though because they are very kid friendly sites.

Corinne & Tyler Craig said...

Thanks for all the sites! Im excited to start looking at them. The one I follow is Healthy moms kitchen. I made her stir fry the other day and loved it!