Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Spontaneity

So on Friday around 11:00am, the hubs and I had a conversation that went something like this:

Me: So what do you want to do this weekend?


Him: I don't know, let's go somewhere though.


Me: Ok, where do you want to go?


Him: What about Idaho?


Me: Idaho?


Him: Yeah, isn't your family going up there this weekend?


Me: Well yeah...


Him: Then let's go!

So at 2:30 we were on the road! We drove to Utah and got to my family's house at about 3 in the morning. We got a couple hours sleep then drove 3 hours to Rexburg, Idaho! Here's a synopsis of what we did.


We ate:Went shopping:Took a family picture:And saw the Idaho Falls Temple:

We also showed each other we loved each other:

Gave a little attitude:And entertained each other:

And of course, we shared lots of laughs:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are nuts! I am sure you had a good time though.

Jodi Jean said...

HOLY MOLEY ... thats a freaking LONG drive. i've done it many times, but yikes!! how fun to spend it with your family though! and i LOVE the idaho falls temple and all the pretty falls ... oh idaho is so beautiful (but just to visit ... i'm a cali girl through and through)

Kurt+Amy said...

How fun! I've always wanted to go see that temple! Love the video of Peyton laughing!