Monday, May 19, 2008

Lack of Postage Material

I haven't been posting very often because I seem to have a lack of "postage" material. However, I do finally have a thing or two to write about!

1. Peyton turned 6 months, as I mentioned in a
previous post. And my very, very best friend Angela and her mom surprised us with the cutest idea ever! They brought this cute cake for Peyton (even though she can't eat it yet!):


Get it? Peyton turned half a year...so half a cake??? I thought it was genius! (And I unfortunately did not get a picture before my husband discovered it!)


2. I have been trying to get Peyton to eat more solid foods, but I seemed to be having a hard time to get her to like eating. She would spit out most of what she was eating or just get fussy. Well, lo and behold, one day, it just clicked for her. Next thing I know, she is opening her mouth like a baby bird does when it's mom is coming with a mouth full of chewed up bugs....ok ew. Anyways, she simply demolished this jar of sweet potatoes in like 5 minutes! It was amazing!



And sorry it is fuzzy, I was having some issues with my camera. And no, I don't get all crazy and only feed her organic baby foods. These just happened to be on sale at the time I was buying some for her!


Other than that, it's been pretty normal here at the Horvath household. Just staying busy and trying to spend what time we can together!


To end, I'll share this cute picture of (guess who?) Peyton. She was trying to take a nap, and apparently, it was a little to bright in her room. My little drama queen already.

2 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

aidan wouldn't eat until 6 months either. we started trying at 4 months and he would just spit it out and i would try every so often. at 6 months it clicked. they do things when they are ready to.

Kurt+Amy said...

Yes for baby food! I loved that stage cause then they aren't sucking the life out of you as much...LOL! And what a cute cake idea! How sweet of them to think of that.