BLT Pasta
3 cups (8 oz) penne pasta, uncooked
4 oz. cream cheese, cut up
1 cup milk
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 cups baby spinach leaves
1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes**
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese in large skillet on medium-high heat. Heat 3 minutes or until well blended, stirring frequently.
Add bacon, spinach, tomatoes and Italian seasoning to cream cheese mix. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until heated through.
Drain pasta, return to pan. Add sauce; toss to coat.
**The hubs and I were not fans of the tomatoes in this recipe and when I make it again in the future, I won't be putting tomatoes in. Other than that, very good!
1 comment:
not a fan of pasta but this actually sounds yummy!! i'm glad i could help!!
Post a Comment