Friday, July 8, 2011

Need a bit of help

So I have started making these flower hair clips (and pins)
And these necklaces And this necklace that Miss P loves I have been wanting to start a Facebook page to sell them, but I need some help/advice first

1. Should I make them and then put pictures up and sell only that kind specifically? Or give people color options and let them choose?


2. What would be a good name for the "business"? I am big with alliteration, but I've only been able to come up with Amanda's Accessories.


I want to see what kind of interest there is for my stuff before really venturing out there, so I figured Facebook is the best place to start and then possibly branch out from there. Any and all opinions and help would be appreciated!!!

P.S. I know these pictures aren't great, just trying to give you an idea. I'll take better pictures when I start a page.





Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristen said...

i think you should do etsy instead of facebook, get a wider customer base probably.

1. maybe put pictures up of just one kind and a few other colors, you don't want to overwhelm yourself and then you can always say you can make-to-order a different color

2. hmmmm....i've got nothing

ashtin said...

i wish i had GIRLS!!!! so cute!!!!

Laurel said...

I have been trying for days to think of a good name for you, I have no suggestions so far, but I'm on it!

Kerr Family said...

What do you think of "Accessorize" homemade crafts by Amanda....or "Girly Girl" Accessories by Amanda...or Always Accessorizing with Amanda...or Amanda's Adorable Accessories...or Creative Accessories

Katie said...

I have a list of names that I thought about but didn't use when I started mine up. I agree with Miss K too. You should try etsy. I sell stuff on there and it's super easy and super cheap. It only cost like 20 cents to list something for 4 months. We should talk sometime. :)