Peyton also turned 3 YEARS OLD yesterday! Holey moley, where has the time gone? I swear I just brought her home from the hospital. Her birthday is also the 3rd anniversary of me becoming a mom! I've kept a child alive for 3 years! And she's so cute I must be doing something right. We celebrated with a family dinner on the 7th and some cupcakes.
For her actual birthday, it wasn't so exciting, being Sunday and all. But we let her open her presents from Grandma and Grandpa Sullivan and we had cake and ice cream. She wanted a red cake with blue frosting and red sprinkles... I know, yikes right? I didn't think it was so bad and it was her birthday so it's her choice! She put the sprinkles on herself!
We also took family pictures, which I have to admit, I was afraid wouldn't turn out because the weather was SUPER windy and freezing. But you can go here to see them and let me know what you think. I love them!!
Family party on the 7th
After church on her actual birthday (the 14th).
The cake!
3 years old!
Sharing her toys with her baby brother. Just look at those eyes, he loves her so much!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Peyton!
Those family pictures turned out so cute. We need to take some after the baby comes and I lose a little bit of the weight. :)
Happy birthday P! Love the cake!
Happy anniversary C & A!
The family pics look great!
I still can't believe she's 3 years old. I remember when you were pregnant...although, I don't think we were friends then yet. I can't believe you kept her alive for 3 years, lol...still laughing at that little sentence you wrote. You're so funny. The red birthday cake with blue frosting and red sprinkles is cute. She did a great job. Fun birthday for a cute little 3 year old.
Happy Belated Bday to Peyton! Love her choice of cake, what a cute Mom you are. ♥ you
Had to come back and leave a comment about your family pictures!! LOVE them!! They are so great and the wind added to it, your long luscious hair blowing in the wind......green with envy. :) You guys are adorable!!
Post a Comment