This is somewhat along the lines of the last WFMW we had with the simple recipes. I honestly can't remember how I discovered this (my mom probably told me about it) but there is a magazine that is put out by Kraft called Food and Family. It is absolutely free! No putting in your credit info, no free for only 1 year, it is 100% free!
All the recipes in this magazine are simple and yummy! In fact, a lot of the recipes I posted last week came from some of these magazines. If you go here and type in your information, they will start to send you the magazine. It usually comes out about 4 times a year, but sometimes they'll have a special edition, like for the holidays.
Well, that's what works for me! Head over to Rocks in my Dryer for more tips!
4 comments:
thanks for the tip, i'm going to check it out right now!
thanks for sharing ... i'm entering my info right now!!
thanks for the reminder. i recently moved and haven't changed my address! i would hate to miss out on the next issue
I get this and really like it - they have great ideas!
Post a Comment