Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trying to decorate

We just barely started putting up pictures in our apartment that we've now lived in for almost 3 months. Chris asked what the point was, but it just makes it feel so much more like our place if we have our pictures up.

I was at Target today and walked by a Clearance endcap and found some really cute items (that were only 5 bucks each)

This picture is in our bedroom and I bought the plaque today, it says: And they lived happily ever after

And this is in our living room above the couch. It's Peyton's 6 month pictures and the sign I bought says: Home, where your story begins

2 comments:

Kurt+Amy said...

Cute cute cute! Don't tell me those signs were just 5 bucks?!! Seriously?! Guess I should make a trip...LOL!

Jodi Jean said...

so cute, dontcha just LOVE target? i know i do!