Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just an average day

Not much going on these days...well at least nothing exciting enough to post about. So I thought I'd just share some tidbits from my everyday life.

I was feeding Peyton a new fruit, prunes (at least, I think they're a fruit) and she kept wanting to grab the spoon from me. So I let her and this was the result.

If that doesn't make you want to go eat some prunes, I don't know what will.

Also, the other day I had about a million places to run errands too and I just wanted to get it all done at one time. Well, during the time I was out was part of the time that Peyton was supposed to be taking a nap. She finally gave up and just slept despite the fact that I was jostling her around and so this is what she looked like at Costco.


Poor thing.

And now, Peyton has caught some sort of flu bug or something. It's weird because she isn't acting sick in the least bit. Oh, except for the excessive vomiting. I'll spare you pictures of that though.

1 comment:

Jodi Jean said...

poor thing!!! i can't imagine excessive vomiting on a baby that young, aidan had it a bit ago, and it was horrible!! sorry, hopefully she starts feeling better QUICK!!