Sunday, June 29, 2008

Peyton Likes to Play with Paper

Peyton just loves to play with paper. So when I got the mail the other day with a nice stack of ads, I thought I'd let her have a go with it. It's kind of funny because she plays with ordinary objects a lot longer than with any of her toys. And by the end, she even sorted the papers into 2 stacks (I swear, I didn't do it!)




2 comments:

Kurt+Amy said...

That's cute, I remember those days. I swear it's the crunching of the paper that fascinates them! BTW ever since your Utah post I've been going crazy!! You have to let me know when....when you find out....so I can prepare myself, this won't be an easy break! :( *tear*

Jodi Jean said...

yup paper, spoons, buckets ... etc. those things are way more exciting than anything else!!