Monday, August 15, 2011

Real Mommas, Real.....Style?

Real 80's style that is!! I have a group of wonderful ladies from church who all get together to workout 3 times a week. I love it! It is my favorite way to exercise. So sometimes we have an 80's day (yes, SOMETIMES. We do not dress like this every time we work out) where we dress up, workout, take pictures and EAT! Hey, at least we don't have to feel guilty since we just sweated our booties off!

Speaking of which, we took these AFTER exercising so we might look a tad on the shiny side.

That would be me in the pink... hey at least I have a feather in my hair. That's TOTALLY in right now... right?




Link
Photobucket

6 comments:

Rachel @ Little Kitchen, Big Bites said...

lol i adore this! i end up looking 80s half the time without even trying...with all the leggings and tunics and bright colors, it's hard not to be drawn to such a comfy style. way to rock it!

Jeanine Byers said...

That's so cute! Great pics and what a good way to make exercising fun.

Followed you here from RMRS.

Jeanine

April said...

dude the 80's rocked! you guys look super cute!
xoxo

Leah Beamon said...

cute!! There might actually be nothing better than a group of friends that you can play dress up with : )

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Your friends are a lot like mine...we're always looking for new silly ways to have fun! Love the work out gear. And I'm impressed with yalls flexibility! ;0)

Katie said...

I really wish I could come to exercise with y'all in the mornings!