Monday, August 9, 2010

Going Private

I've made a decision to make this blog a private one. I don't blog for any other reason than for myself and for family and friends who live a bit further away, to be able to see some pictures and keep up with our happenings so there is no reason for the entire world to be privvy to that information.

So if you would like to continue reading this blog, please leave your e-mail address in a comment below so I can add you to the list (I will delete your comment once I have added you) or you can send me an e-mail as well at cnahorvath [at] yahoo [dot] com!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Monica said...

me me me...add me to your list!!

Laurel said...

Me too!

April and Jason said...

xxenigmaxx@hotmail.com

thanks!

Andrea Maddiex said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog and would like to be added to your list.
Thank you
andreamaddiex@yahoo.com