Damon Lee Horvath was born on July 16th, 2010 at 9:51am. He weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz. and was 22.5-inches long! Our family is all doing well and just trying to rest and heal and adjust to this new life as a family of four! We're so happy with our new addition!
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! That's such exciting news! He's absolute beautiful!! You're whole family is! What a wonderful joy, I'm so happy for you!!
Congratulations! Natalie loved seeing all the pictures! What a wonderful blessing! I'd love to hear about how everything went when you feel up to it. Hooray!
AWWWWWW what a cutie pie, look at all his hair!! SOOOOOO excited for you, congrats! Love his name! What a fancy little spread you have there, what's the story on that? Did you get some royal treatment at the hospital or a sweet surpirse from your hubs? Hope you are all doing well. Love you -Amy
8 comments:
He is adorable!! Congrats!! What a tiny blessing!
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
That's such exciting news! He's absolute beautiful!! You're whole family is! What a wonderful joy, I'm so happy for you!!
Congratulations! Natalie loved seeing all the pictures! What a wonderful blessing! I'd love to hear about how everything went when you feel up to it. Hooray!
He is so adorable! Congratulations!!! How is Peyton handling everything? Did someone make you dinner? Looks like a yummy and large meal.
he is so cute!!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations! You all look so great :) I love the picture of Peyton kissing her new baby :)
He's adorable! And long! Congrats to the entire family!
AWWWWWW what a cutie pie, look at all his hair!! SOOOOOO excited for you, congrats! Love his name! What a fancy little spread you have there, what's the story on that? Did you get some royal treatment at the hospital or a sweet surpirse from your hubs? Hope you are all doing well. Love you -Amy
Post a Comment