We had such a good 4th of July weekend this year. We didn't do anything crazy or special, but we just spent the time together as a family, and that is what made it awesome! We started off the celebration with the Independence Day parade put on by the City of Ontario. We got to see several old friends and just enjoyed the cool weather that morning!
Eating doughnuts, the perfect way to start the day!
I asked Peyton to smile and this is what she gave me: Jake, getting bigger and bigger all the time! He didn't mind any of the noises or crowds until the motorcycles came through. They were super loud and scared him a bit. Poor pup! Chick-Fil-A Cows!!! We were so inspired by this, we ate there after the parade was over... (I kid, I kid, we would have eaten there anyways). Jake and Peyton on the way home. On the actual 4th of July, we went to the local parking lot and watched the fireworks that they set off on the fairgrounds up here from there. We went with Papa and Grandma H. Peyton really liked the fireworks, and she wasn't afraid, as she tells you on the video:
Peyton is talking so clearly. She's adorable. You are so good that you took so many cute pictures. I wish I had remembered to take even one. Maybe I would have if I brought my camera with me (sigh). It was fun catching up today. Thanks!
6 comments:
aw so cute!! :)
how cute! I love the pic of P and Jake on the way home! Happy 4th!
So cute! Peyton looks a lot like Lindsey to me in the video. I'm glad you guys had a good weekend!
Peyton is talking so clearly. She's adorable. You are so good that you took so many cute pictures. I wish I had remembered to take even one. Maybe I would have if I brought my camera with me (sigh). It was fun catching up today. Thanks!
All of the neighborhood dogs were scared to death. One of them was in my garage and would not leave.
Awwww what a cute cute girl!! LOVE the pics, you guys are adorable!! Getting so close to end time with that baby hey??! Can't wait!! Love you
Post a Comment