Sunday, September 16, 2007

I need a life!!!!


So Chris and I went to the L.A. County Fair on Saturday. It was pretty fun. We didn't stay all day, but we were there for a good while. I got some pictures of us, not doing anything in particular, but just something to remember it by. My scanner is broken, otherwise I would put up the pictures we took in a photo booth. It was funny because for the first frame, we weren't ready for the picture but the rest we were, haha, oops!

I got a hair cut!! :) I was way excited for the change, and I am pretty happy with it. I just wish I could style it the same way my hairdresser does, but oh well!

In other news, I will be 32 weeks on Tuesday! Craziness! Only 8 weeks left! I feel totally unprepared and still a little out of it because I still can't imagine that my whole life is going to change forever now!

I've also discovered I need to get some sort of hobby or something because I am a totally boring person! haha Ok that'sa little harsh, but seriously! I am not a very creative person, so I don't know if I would be very into something like scrapbooking (although I do have some stuff already that my sister-in-law got for me to do scrapbook pages from our cruise). But seriously, all I really do is read and I like to copy down new recipes to try from my magazine subscriptions I get, but even that gets old. (I wanted to try to start to post a new recipe every week on here that I have tried and think is great, so maybe that will help with that). And this may sound totally lame, but I hate throwing magazines away because I always think that there was an article in there I would hate to not have if i needed it, etc. Well I thought about buying some notebooks for different subjects and then either cutting out the articles and putting them in there or just writing down different tidbits or things that I want to know and remember, so then I can get rid of my collection of old magazines. It doesn't seem like a very worthwhile hobby, but then again, it can kind of be like a journal in a way and it is something that my kids can have to know what their mom was interested in or something. I don't know. So if anyone has any ideas of a hobby I can start, PLEASE tell me! haha I know I will have a little bit of time on my hands staying home with only one baby girl for right now, and I don't want to be a loser and just play computer games or watch TV all day. Some days, maybe, but not every day! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

scrap booking.... try that!

Jodi Jean said...

the baby will keep you plenty busy. i wish i had time to sew or scrap, or design or anything. but he makes it really hard sometimes.

(p.s. that color is WAY too hard to read, it hurts my eyes!)