Thursday, February 22, 2007

What I have learned

Things I have learned recently:
You never leave high school. At least it feels like it.
No matter where you go or work, there is going to be drama. So get used to it.

There is always someone you know who thinks you are beautiful/handsome. No matter if you're single, married, etc.
Just when you think everything is going right, something will go wrong.

You still get zits even when you aren't a teenager anymore.

Not everyone is someone else's number one on myspace.

Everyone has taken one picture that they absolutely love of themselves.
If you aren't always trying to change yourself for the better, you're lying to yourself.

It's ok to be jealous. Just don't take it to extremes.

Racquetball should be a sport. It's harder than it looks.

Trying to save money is a lot harder than it sounds.

So is shopping less.

Some girls are still beautiful even with no hair.

We are a society that puts way to much emphasis and importance in entertainment. Actors/actresses and sports players are grossly overpaid.

Sometimes even if you have been using a product for a long time, you can still have an allergic reaction to it.

We never stop making new friends.

You learn something new everyday.

I love my family and I regret taking them for granted.

I miss dancing all the time.

No comments: