Wednesday, June 15, 2011

No posts for a month, say what??

Ummm so where did the time go? I seriously haven't posted for a month?? Dang. Life has been super crazy wonderfully busy though! We visited my family in Utah for my "little" brother's high school graduation! Can't believe he will be going on a mission soon! Other than that we have been living life, dealing with sickness and just trying to enjoy our time as a family. Here are a few pictures from the previous month.

My wonderful hubby finished our patio cover! LOVE it! It keeps the downstairs sooo much cooler now. Plus it's awesome to hang out outside!


If you can guess Miss P's most favorite movie right now based on this outfit, you win a prize... the prize of knowing you have seen this movie too. haha And yes, I got a little crazy with the felt and made the crown and necklace for her! She loves them!
While in Utah, we visited the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. Such a cool place!

Gotta love the tongue.









Taking the frontrunner (train) down to Salt Lake!
Peyton had a throat infection and while we were waiting at the doctor's she wanted me to take a picture of her.... so here it is.
Playing at Chick-Fil-A.... my absolute favorite place. Where I am also shamelessly addicted to their sauce. YUM!







Photobucket

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

I totally understand about not blogging...for a month. I need to get on mine too. I even have stuff I need to blog about but just too busy...errrr...lazy to do so. I LOVE your patio cover. Chris did an amazing job. I wish our backyard was big enough to accomodate one of those because I would love a large one like that. Unfortunately, if we did that then we would have no backyard. Someday, when I own my dream house, lol. We have a small pergola over our sliding glass door now and it works and provides just enough shade so the house isn't too uncomfortable.

Love the museum you went to too. That is one thing I LOVE about Utah, all the great kids museums and farms and just places for them to go and learn and play. We went to Thanksgiving Point and my kids LOVED it there. Wish we had more places like that here.

Hey, I'll email you on FB, but Hunter is officially out of school and I would love to come up and visit you. I'm getting over a cold this week and don't want to contaminate your family yet again so I'll wait till I'm healthy but I'd love to come visit you and do more crafting. Talk to you soon about that.