So I thought it was time for a little update. Peyton is 2 years and 11 months old, I cannot believe she will be 3 next month! Then she'll be going to Primary in January! Peyton constantly amazes me with the things she says and does. When we were on our way to Disneyland last week, I spilled hot chocolate on my pants. Needless to say I was very irritated and Chris and I started having a bit of a "heated" discussion. All of a sudden Peyton bursts out, "Hey you guys! Let's just be nice and have a good day at Disneyland, ok?" haha That definitely broke the ice and we couldn't be upset anymore. She is such a little mom with Damon too. She talks to him and plays with him and just loves him to death. Right now we are working on number and letter recognition and she can spell her own name! (Out loud, not writing it). She loves to dance and sing and read books. She loves to play pretend and tell me crazy stories. She loves storytime at the library and doing the crafts there. We hope to put her in dance soon! We love our little girl!
Damon is already 3 months old!! He is getting so big so fast. I don't have his stats (I will when he goes in a month for his 4 month appointment). He is wearing 6-9 month clothes already and is in a size 3 diaper! He hasn't rolled over yet, but has come close many times. He can lift his head and chest up on his tummy and love to reach and grab anything that he can. He isn't the biggest pacifier fan, but loves to suck on his fingers. He drools a lot and has such a sweet laugh. He is a good sleeper at night (generally goes 5-8 hours) and has just started getting better at daytime naps. He loves his big sister and she can always make him laugh and smile. He is a definite mama's boy and I love it. He is so sweet and I am just grateful he is a part of our family now!
I have just been busy trying to keep up with my little ones for the most part! I am on the activities committee at church so that keeps me busy when an activity is coming up. I also just got another calling (yes, 2!) to be on the enrichment committee so that will bring some more busyness as well! I have been exercising 5-6 days a week and am proud to say I am back to where I was before I was pregnant with Damon! Now it's time to get back into pre-Peyton shape! I love the exercise class at my church and have started teaching sometimes and coming up with new routines, so fun! I have also still been working on trying new recipes and expanding my repertoire. I am seriously considering publishing my own cookbook, but am still unsure as far as that goes.
Chris has just been staying busy working and doing his calling with the Young Men! They are currently planning a bike trip for next summer down the coast of California. He is so excited to have a baby boy now, and says it's nice to have it even (2 boys, 2 girls).
So here are some pictures from this month (just a side note, I have basically given up in the picture department. I am tired of beating my self up for not taking pictures because I am living in the moment, so pictures are few and far between. I have also forgotten my camera for Damon's first trip to Disneyland, but that's ok! I'll remember it ;) )
A small trip to California Adventure at night:
6 comments:
I can't believe you have already lost your baby weight! I have never lost it that fast!
I can't believe how big Peyton has gotten! Both of your kids are adorable!
Wow, I am so jealous you have lost your baby weight. Congrats! I miss having you so close. I could really use your help in that area. Yay you! Don't feel bad about pictures, I think it's just something that happens when you have more kids. Some parents are able to do it with all their kids but I am not one of those parents. Hey, I also realized I keep spelling Damon's name with an E...damen...sorry, I think I got it now. I wrote in your halloween post before this one...so it's spelled wrong there but hopefully I won't be lame anymore and will remember the right way next time I post. Miss you my friend!
Shoot, I almost forgot...cookbook. I think you should totally do it. If you ever follow through let me know, I would love to be one of the first owners of your published cookbook. I will even pay for it, lol.
thanks for the update! congrats on getting to pre-Damon shape, that's super awesome!!
your little ones are so cute! and i can't decide who Damon looks like more. hmm...
Oh my goodness your kids are so cute! Damon is so handsome, love the video of him trying to jabber. I loved reading this post and ctaching up on you, that is awesome that you've lost your baby weight!! WAY 2 GO! And that you've picked up teaching the classes, they are really fun! I am way impressed you are amazing.♥
Post a Comment